Saturday, March 26, 2011

No Other Place I Rather Be Than DC!

I can honestly say that there is no other place I would want to be than Washington DC! I've lived in Miami and New York but nothing compares to the fun that I've had here in DC since moving here back in February. It's so diverse and people are super friendly & welcoming! I can't say that I've gotten enough sleep though... It's something going on EVERY single night and if you know anything about me, then you know that I do not like to stay in the house. It's my job to get out and meet my listeners and connect with everyone. Thank God for my friend Dee who's definitely a ride or die chick and comes with me to all the events! My girl Free was in town this week to fill-in for Big Tigger on his morning show so I got a chance to kick it with her and Bobby Valentino at Bar 7 this past Tuesday. So much fun! I'll definitely try and post on all the events that I go to.

Check out more pics!



Me and Bobby V

My WPGC peeps!

My girl Dee :)

Ciroc Girls! 

If you're around me, you will have a drink! lol

Free, Ra Ra and I

LOL 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sunni, glad your loving the DC area. I'm a DC transplant myself and I love it here (besides the Beltway traffic)! I actually saw you at Stadium lastnite, loved the dress. First time there and I had a ball! You have to check out the best Open Mic in the City on Tues at LiV. Mambo Sauce is the house band it's a good look. Alot of talent in the building Once again...WeLcome to DC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks mama! I had a blast at Stadium! Hmmm I might have to come thru there, I'm just getting to know the city so I'm trying to hit up all the spots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be your man sunni. I think your the most beautiful girl in the world. Every time I hear your voice on the radio I cant stop thinking about you. Let me know when you want a real man to take you on a nice date.

    ReplyDelete