Thursday, November 11, 2010

On this weekend eve...

As another weekend creeps up, so much to do, so little time. I promised myself that I would schedule myself on three dates per week. I am determined to get use to "dating". With work, attending events and parties (this is MUST in our business), I squeeze sleep in somewhere, so that leaves little time for anything else. But I'm focused. Met a few nice people on my social experiment (match.com) but after hearing a horror story today from a make-up artist who had the worst date ever with a man she met online, I'm thinking twice about this experiment. But the men that I've met thus far seem very normal. I don't see anything wrong with meeting up for a drink and a quick conversation. I can always make an excuse and dip out through the back door if necessary and he's a complete douchebag. On the way to the Concrete Loop 5th Anniversary party and a couple of other events. Will keep yall posted. Muah!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sunni for taking us on your journey while in New York City. I myself am moving to NYC in January, which is scary but exciting for me. It wont be an easy journey seeing how i'm doing it alone. But it's nice to hear others excitement.. I guess you could say, i'm kinda living vicariously through your blog until i move..lol... but anywho best of luck on love and NYC life!!

    bless!
    LJE

    November 11, 2010 5:14 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Haha. Wow! I don't know how u manage to survive with such little sleep. I suppose you get used to it. Plus, you gotta work hard and play hard so I understand. Seems like it's gonna be tough, but it's completely do-able. Best of luck to ya Sunni!!! Be sure to keep some pepper spray just in case. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Pepper Spray.. ( I actually need to get some)... Thanks for the luv yall! :)

    ReplyDelete